Field Marketing Developer
Field Marketing Developer(FMD) will be responsible for helping to formulate future product direction as well as ensure customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following roles:
- Pre and Post sales support; working closely with sales team for the West Coast and Texas
- Strategy setting, new requirements, product planning, product packaging, and pricing. Responsible for product definitions (MRD).
- Developing and implementing new product go-to market plans, product presentations, product briefs, white papers, datasheets, applications notes, and more.
- Drive marketing programs internally and externally
- Must have a background from design of NVM/SOC/IP
- Memory, Flash, EEPROM, mixed signal circuits experience a plus
- Exceptional writing, editing, and communication and public speaking skills.
- High energy and enthusiastic individual with a decisive style and attentiveness to current and future customer and market trends.
- Proven ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- BSEE/CS minimum education required
- Commitment to excellence in execution
- Travel required, quarterly (min) bi-monthly (max)
- Must be a US citizen
- Clear communication
- Team player – support of Kilopass’ needs
- Uphold commitment – always deliver against promise
- On-time – Meetings, delivery
- Respect of all people (employees, customers, vendors)
Reporting to: Vice-President of Marketing
SEND ALL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org